this little one will quit growing quite so quickly. I do love being able to communicate with him and sleep through the night but does he have to act so much older than he really is? I hope when I take his bee-bee (binky) away in a few months he will forgive me and not miss a beat.
this sweet boy will see and appreciate the results of hard work. He will grow a few more inches and realize that trying out for American Idol is not such an unrealistic goal.
this fine young man will not find his friends to be more enjoyable than his family. He will stay away from the girls(there is plenty of time for that) and he will find joy in choosing the right. He will continue to mature and grow into the amazing person he is becoming.
Russell and I will find joy in the daily grind. We will have all three of our rental properties rented at the same time. The cars will run, houses will sell and our bodies will be strong. I will finally realize that my body is strong enough to be a runner. It is my will that is holding me back. Russell will find pleasure in his employment.
together, we will teach our children to pray, to love, to serve, to repent, to work, to study, to laugh, to enjoy.
2010 will be our best year yet... if I get my way. And if I don't, our family will rock and roll with it, take it in stride, learn what we need to learn, and have faith in God's plan because I know he knows best.



Comments
(And especially good luck with the upcoming no binky for Mason and no girls for Douglas.)