Over the Christmas break we were able to purchase a car for Douglas. It probably doesn't meet all of his criteria but it certainly is what Russell and I had in mind!
This is our new 2003 Hyundai Accent, 140,000 miles, slight stale smoke smell, broken glove box door, getting 30ish miles to the gallon. We haven't officially figured it out but it costs about $25 to fill the tank! It is a light grayish/blue and has a nice girly horn. I'm hearing the baseball team is calling it the smurf-mobile. That is just fine with me! I am LOVING the fact that Douglas can take himself (and his brother) where he needs to be. It has made my life so much easier:).
This is our new 2003 Hyundai Accent, 140,000 miles, slight stale smoke smell, broken glove box door, getting 30ish miles to the gallon. We haven't officially figured it out but it costs about $25 to fill the tank! It is a light grayish/blue and has a nice girly horn. I'm hearing the baseball team is calling it the smurf-mobile. That is just fine with me! I am LOVING the fact that Douglas can take himself (and his brother) where he needs to be. It has made my life so much easier:).
Comments