We seem to be in Vegas quite a lot these days. While we would probably not choose to vacation there we enjoy the baseball and have a few other things we enjoy as well.
TRADER JOE'S: New Fave! We tried to stock up before we came home but it didn't last very long. Mason loves the freeze dried "Fla-mangos"! (I dare you to correct him. Believe me, we tried.)
WINCHELLS: I don't have pictures but we had one right in our very hotel!! I promise we only ate there once:).
M&M STORE: This store just makes me happy. M&M's are so cute and honestly, I don't eat many of them. I just think they have a cute store where you can ride escalators and watch a 3-D movie.
COKE STORE: It's right next to the M&M store and we have never even gone in. I don't know how we have missed it but Stockton's team met up for a little taste testing of Coke from around the world.
Since the boys share and we didn't want too many germs the rule was to put your straw in the cup and drink until it was gone. No stopping.
It was fun at first but it left Stockton with a little too much liquid (and sugar!) in his gut!
We took a much more lenient approach with the little ones and let them freely sip from the same cups we did.
Some of them were flat out nasty and some weren't bad but I like good old American style Diet Coke! No need to fancy it up for me (unless you want to add a little grenadine and a lime:)).
The baseball was fun. Stockton did well, his team did well, it could have been warmer!
 |
Stockton has his back to me but I wanted you to see the super cool, old-style, cream colored jerseys we have this year!
|
 |
| Stockton's first at-bat of the season! Phone camera:(. |
 |
| How Stockton felt after his first double header day of the season! It wasn't even night time. |
 |
| My obligatory "white jersey" shot. We only wear them when we qualify to play on championship day. And, that we did! We won our first game and lost our second giving us a possible 3rd place finish if not a solid 4th. Not bad for the first time out. |
 |
| A little time at the park. |
The very best part of the trip is always the time we get to spend hanging out and having fun with friends!
 |
| Mason and Janie |
 |
| Stockton, Mason, Cayden, Cole |
GO HORNS! The season has officially begun!
Comments