Stockton brought this home from school and it was so cute I had to share. His assignment was to draw a timeline of what he would consider his perfect day. It was on a long skinny strip of paper that I cut down to make scan-able but you can still get the idea. I particularly like the simple pictures with the captions! You need to click on it to get a larger view!
10:00 Wake Up
10:10 Watch TV
12:00 Eat Breakfast
(French Toast, Orange Juice, Bacon)
12:30 Play Video Games
2:00 Go to a World Series Game
(San Francisco Giants vs. St. Louis Cardinals)
5:30 Sit In Hot Tub
6:00 Have a Bathroom Break
6:10 Plan Party
6:20 Invite Friends to Party
6:30 Have Party
12:30 Go to Bed
Such simple pleasures! Oh, to be 10 again!
10:00 Wake Up
10:10 Watch TV
12:00 Eat Breakfast
(French Toast, Orange Juice, Bacon)
12:30 Play Video Games
2:00 Go to a World Series Game
(San Francisco Giants vs. St. Louis Cardinals)
5:30 Sit In Hot Tub
6:00 Have a Bathroom Break
6:10 Plan Party
6:20 Invite Friends to Party
6:30 Have Party
12:30 Go to Bed
Such simple pleasures! Oh, to be 10 again!

Comments
And, I love how you signed your name in cursive at the end. How'd you do that?