There is something about my boys playing in the snow that makes me want to take out my camera and snap away. It could be the beauty of everything buried in a blanket of white. It could be rosy red cheeks and pom-pommed heads. Whatever the reason I LOVE snow pictures way more than I love snow!
This was not a recent storm as you may notice from the red leaves on the trees and the pumpkins on the porch but it was the first big storm of the season. I figured I was running out of time to post them since I don't want to talk about or look at snow again! I am ready for spring but for now I will enjoy looking at these cute boys of mine!
This was not a recent storm as you may notice from the red leaves on the trees and the pumpkins on the porch but it was the first big storm of the season. I figured I was running out of time to post them since I don't want to talk about or look at snow again! I am ready for spring but for now I will enjoy looking at these cute boys of mine!
Comments