I really enjoyed Christmas being on a Sunday this year. Instead of our annual Christmas morning breakfast, we held the Orchard breakfast Christmas Eve morning. Alas, no pictures. Let me just say it is the best breakfast EVER...Christmas Casserole, cheesy potatoes, cinnamon rolls, fruit, juice, milk and eggnog. It is such a fun tradition. We held it at a church this year so the boys could play basketball.
The afternoon was filled with Sproul Christmas Eve bowling. I know I had pictures of this on my phone but I think a little picture deleting munchkin got rid of those for me!!
The evening held a Cowboys game, potato cheese soup with bread bowls and cheesy rolls, a Christmas jigsaw puzzle and the traditional Christmas Eve pajamas and game (again, no pics).
Christmas morning Mason came into my room and asked if he could check the prize box! He had forgotten that Santa had come. We headed down the stairs.
Mason was pleased to open his headphones, one of two things he asked Santa to bring him. When all of the present opening was done he said, "I asked Santa for a phone and he didn't bring it!" I had to explain to him that sometimes Santa brings surprises that he thinks we might like. What 3-yr-old asks for headphones and a cell phone? Mine I guess!
Mason was pleased. He got a Wi game, mini skateboards and ramps, Candyland, headphones and a remote control Lightening McQueen.
Stockton was thrilled with his gifts!
He got Apple To Apples Jr., a bike, headphones, a Dwane Wade jersey, Xbox live for 3 months, an Xbox controller and some athletic pants.
Douglas is always the hard one for Santa to buy for! He doesn't throw out many ideas.
His biggest wish was MLB 2K11 for the Xbox. He also got slippers, headphones, a car charger for his phone, an Xbox controller and an IOU for a CHS baseball coat come spring.
For breakfast we had cinnamon rolls for the boys and cream cheese crepes for me, followed by church. I LOVED going to church on Christmas. I can't think of a better way to remember Jesus on the holiday we celebrate his birth. I vote we do it every year!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Sproul's for a prime rib dinner and a cousin gift exchange. It was there we gave my parents the awesome surprise we came up with this year! That will be my next post.
And, just because I want to make sure these great photos get saved I will end with these:
The afternoon was filled with Sproul Christmas Eve bowling. I know I had pictures of this on my phone but I think a little picture deleting munchkin got rid of those for me!!
The evening held a Cowboys game, potato cheese soup with bread bowls and cheesy rolls, a Christmas jigsaw puzzle and the traditional Christmas Eve pajamas and game (again, no pics).
Christmas morning Mason came into my room and asked if he could check the prize box! He had forgotten that Santa had come. We headed down the stairs.
Mason was pleased to open his headphones, one of two things he asked Santa to bring him. When all of the present opening was done he said, "I asked Santa for a phone and he didn't bring it!" I had to explain to him that sometimes Santa brings surprises that he thinks we might like. What 3-yr-old asks for headphones and a cell phone? Mine I guess!
Mason was pleased. He got a Wi game, mini skateboards and ramps, Candyland, headphones and a remote control Lightening McQueen.
Stockton was thrilled with his gifts!
Douglas is always the hard one for Santa to buy for! He doesn't throw out many ideas.
His biggest wish was MLB 2K11 for the Xbox. He also got slippers, headphones, a car charger for his phone, an Xbox controller and an IOU for a CHS baseball coat come spring.
For breakfast we had cinnamon rolls for the boys and cream cheese crepes for me, followed by church. I LOVED going to church on Christmas. I can't think of a better way to remember Jesus on the holiday we celebrate his birth. I vote we do it every year!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Sproul's for a prime rib dinner and a cousin gift exchange. It was there we gave my parents the awesome surprise we came up with this year! That will be my next post.
And, just because I want to make sure these great photos get saved I will end with these:



Comments