I have been DYING to go to Disneyland again. We have been known to go twice in a year before but once a year is pretty standard. It had been 2 1/2 years since our last visit and with a cute little almost 4-yr-old who would LOVE everything about that place I was yearning to take him. Douglas' team played in a tournament in Anaheim over Spring Break. That gave us the perfect excuse to go. I just wish it would have been at a less busy time!
This was our first time at Disneyland without Douglas. It was kind of sad but he was there with his team, hanging out, sleeping in a different hotel than us, and playing baseball. We went to his games but that is about the only time we saw him. More pictures to come!
| Mason loved the bus ride from the long term parking lot to the airport terminal! |
| I can't get over how tiny that Longbeach airport is. You have to get your luggage outside! |
| Mason ended up loving the Buzz Lightyear ride. It is our family's favorite! Stockton was pumped when he got his all-time-ever high score. He found a secret target the rest of us didn't know about! |
| Mason loved Nemo. |
| A rare pic with me in it. I had bad hair the whole week. That darn humidity! |
| Small World |
| Waiting in line for Thunder Mountain Railroad. I had a small backpack with some emergency toys but Mason was AWESOME in line. There was plenty for him to look at and take in. |
| No one is crying! Rare, indeed. My boys have always HATED lifesized characters. We never do character breakfasts or autographs. It saves us a bunch of time and money! |
This was our first time at Disneyland without Douglas. It was kind of sad but he was there with his team, hanging out, sleeping in a different hotel than us, and playing baseball. We went to his games but that is about the only time we saw him. More pictures to come!
Comments