We have taken many trips to CA but we rarely spend time at the beach. We are always anxious to get as much time in at Disney as we can. Another big reason is Russell thinks CA beaches are way too cold. I would say that is true but I remember being so excited to see the ocean the few times I got to in my childhood. We had a little extra time after one of Doug's games so took a short trip to a beach that I don't even remember the name of.
Stockton was excited to look for shells and run away from the waves.
Mason was not excited about any of it.
He wanted to stay back and safely hold dad's hand. Eventually, Stock convinced him to get a little closer and even though he never really warmed up to the idea, I did manage to get a few cute pics.
Stockton was excited to look for shells and run away from the waves.
Mason was not excited about any of it.






Comments