We started day 2 in California Adventure!
 |
| Now that's how you do a rope drop! |
Our first task of the day was Guardians of the galaxy. We love this ride so much! We were the very first in line and we got to follow the Guardians dude all the way through the queue to start the day:).
Incredicoaster was awesome! We made sure to ride it twice.
A new thing for today was sharing a Num Num Cookie. It was warm and gooey and Mason got it all over himself:).
 |
| Num Num Cookie just outside of the Incredicoaster |
This is where I would put a picture of us riding the Radiator Springs Racers. We usually ride this single rider and end up in different cars so we can't get a family picture. Today we got a fast pass so we could all ride together and be in the same photo. Well, we had a blast but our ride got stopped just as we were finishing up and by the time we could get off and check out our pic, it had flashed past and was gone forever:(. It happens. Carsland is my favorite! I love everything about it.
 |
| Mater's Junkyard Jamboree is so cute! Our favorite part is when he speaks Spanish in his hill billy accent. It had us smiling! |
One crazy thing that happened today...we stopped by Ghirardelli to get our free chocolate and no one was passing them out. We stopped again to see if it was a fluke and still no chocolate! Good thing we popped in the night before. Also, Mason picked a Churro for his snack today but I didn't think to take a picture. We also watched Turtle Talk with Crush. It was new for him. I guess the other boys always talk us out of it so we didn't realize he had never seen it!
 |
| Mason told me I didn't do this right. I guess I am supposed to get the right angle so it looks like he is actually flying?? |
 |
| Mason edited this one. Is it any more believable than mine? |
 |
| To Infinity and Beyond! |
 |
| Mary Poppins returns. We saw the show but were bored to death. |
 |
| Another highlight! |
 |
| Another new thing we have never done, ride the trolley. It was a short little ride to the front of the park but it counted! |
We rode all the other rides in the park but I only documented what I like to call
The Big 3...Guardians, Cars and Incredicoaster! We walked back to our hotel for some Pizza Hut followed by a little hot tubbing. It was a great day:).
Comments