I have spent just a little bit of time whining about the weather we had to endure this spring baseball season. As I was looking through my pictures the other day I found a few that reminded me of just how miserable it got at times. I wanted to share the proof!
Douglas playing in a snow storm. Yes, snow. They finally called it after 4 innings but this picture says it all.
I love this one! There are plenty of darling little girls out there for me to match Mason up with later on in life but right now this one is high on the list. Janie and Mason snuggled in, heater at our feet, umbrella to block the wind, Diego on the Ipod. It was COLD but we cozied up nicely.
And the rain, rain, rain. We had 3 rainouts last week. I sat through 3 innings of rain just last night. That is all it did day after day after day...and wind. Horrible, annoying wind. I love watching my boys play baseball but this spring got a little trying on the pysche. I promise I won't complain about how hot the games are the next few months. Well, at least for the first week or two:).
I love this one! There are plenty of darling little girls out there for me to match Mason up with later on in life but right now this one is high on the list. Janie and Mason snuggled in, heater at our feet, umbrella to block the wind, Diego on the Ipod. It was COLD but we cozied up nicely.
And the rain, rain, rain. We had 3 rainouts last week. I sat through 3 innings of rain just last night. That is all it did day after day after day...and wind. Horrible, annoying wind. I love watching my boys play baseball but this spring got a little trying on the pysche. I promise I won't complain about how hot the games are the next few months. Well, at least for the first week or two:).
Comments