A few of the dad's from Douglas' team took some pictures of the baseball boys during the season. They presented each family with a disk full of pics at the season-end banquet. I really can't think of a
more wonderful gift to receive. I was excited to get some great shots of Douglas in action, which I did, but I was SUPER excited to have these ADORABLE glimpses of Mason. I can't look at them without smiling. You see, they tell a story. A story of a little boy who goes to game after game after game. He high fives the players, he knows their numbers, he cheers for them when they get up to bat. And when the game is over, he runs onto the field to help them with their chores and to taunt them just a bit!
I seriously love the playfulness, colors and sun kissed cheeks in these shots. They capture the essence of Mason!
These pictures were taken about a month before his fourth birthday and a week before he got that nasty cast off. Some more about Mason at four:
Food: peanut butter sandwiches, corn dogs, BBQ chips, chocolate milk
Entertainment: Dragonvale on my phone, Pocoyo, Spongebob, Bubble Guppies, Phineas and Ferb
Skills: throwing and hitting a baseball, riding a 2-wheel bike with no training wheels, tricks on a 2 wheel scooter, front flips on the trampoline
Hobbies: play dough, playing with cousins and friends, going to the pool EVERYDAY, being outside
Miscellaneous: momma's boy, left handed, bossy and aggressive at times, randomly hits people as he walks by, occasionally throws things when he is mad, wakes up early no matter what time he goes to bed, special fuzzy blanket to sleep on, certain spot on the couch that no one is allowed to use, spitter (ugh...this one makes me crazy! I believe these are all fairly normal things that we will work through as we go. Right?)



Comments