
I was so ready for school to start this year. Aren't all mom's? I was ready for a schedule and a little quiet time but I did not want to send Douglas to Jr. High. I still remember being the crying mom standing outside the Kindergarten door. When did he grow up? I am not ready for Douglas to see the things I know he will see. I am not ready for him to have the freedom he has and I am not ready for him to be a teenager! I hope we have taught him the things he needs to know to make the right choices and make it through the next few years. He is such a good boy and I know he will do great things!
It was easier to send Stockton off to 3rd grade. Things are still pretty innocent there. After all, when they have assemblies they send K-3rd together and 4th-6th together. It is still considered one of the younger grades! He LOVES school and was so excited to go. I hope he always has that same enthusiasm for learning!
Comments
I look forward to reading about all of the Orchard adventures!