I swore I would never do it. I am a scrapbooker. Why do I need to blog? Who wants to read about me and my family? People share sappy things that no one really cares about anyway. And, I don't have time! These are some of the reasons I didn't blog sooner. Lately, I have enjoyed checking in on my friends, getting to know them more intimately than I would over the phone and following the the progress of one of Mason's dear little baby friends as he deals with a bad heart. What an amazing world we live in. Those who care about me and my family can share in our lives at the click of a button, no matter where they are. Who would have thought?
With a new baby and active older boys, I feel like I am missing important things that need to be written down. I want to remember all of the wonderful daily things that happen to us. This will give me a chance to share my thoughts when I otherwise wouldn't. Russell has been getting excited about blogging also and I am looking forward to doing this together. So, here's to my new adventure! Wish me luck!
P.S. You had to know I would go with a sports theme!
Comments
I've learned to never swear off anything as I usually end up involved with it somehow. I am glad I'll be able to peek into your world now too. Thanks for all the love and support you've sent our way. We love your family and I feel so honored to give the first comment on your new blog :)!
I am looking forward to reading all about the adventures of
Team Orchard!
So I'm so glad you've started a blog! It's a great way to keep in touch. And Mason is an absolute doll. We'll have to get together and do lunch and compare notes about raising babies and big kids at the same time.