I really don't care for...
*Dog poop. Who does, really?
*Toy packaging. Why does it take so long to get to the darn toy?
*Lateness.
*Onions.
*Last minute.
*Stepping in wet spots with stocking feet. (Okay, so my Grandma used to say "stocking"):)
*Whining
*Empty rolls of toilet paper left for me to change. Am I really the only one that can handle that job?
*Playing charades.
*Scary movies.
*Eating outdoors. I prefer to eat bug-free.
I love...
*My family.
*Dark chocolate.
*Scrapbooking.
*A clean house.
*Tulips and roses.
*Gummy Coke Bottles.
*Laying out-the feel of the warm sun on my skin.
*Freshly laundered sheets.
*Cross-stitching.
*Yard work. (I know my yard doesn't look like it this year but give me a break!)
*Reading a good book that you can't put down.
*Sitting by the fireplace.
*Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. I am a girl of all seasons!
*Sister Settlers.
*Friday night dates. (With my husband of course!)
Comments
Of course it helps when the "sisters" you are playing with are totally AWSOME!