I am not certain why but I really had a good week last week. Maybe I am finally accepting of the fact that at this time in my life my house will not be as clean as I would like and my scrapbooks will collect dust. I can't measure my day according to how much I have accomplished. Or, maybe it is because I ditched my normal walking partners, Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban for the Prophet and the 12 Apostles. I believe that had a lot to do with it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE walking with Kenny and Keith but adding that extra spirituality to my day gave me a different perspective. Whatever the reason, here are some of the things that brought me a lot of joy this past week...
1. Stockton's basketball game. He has so much energy and is so good at it!
2. Watching Douglas take some extra swings just before his game on Friday so that he can hit like he knows he can. I LOVE watching him play baseball and I even enjoyed 3 really cold games this week. One of them was from the car but it was still a lot of fun. Baseball season is now officially over=(.
3. Dinner as a family in a private room at Johnny Carinos(the one with the cute little curtains!)where we talked about the game and enjoyed each other's company. The boys also learned that they love the Bowtie Festival as much or more than Fettuccine Alfredo.
4. Mason! I enjoy him every single day. The things I have gone through to get my family here has made me slow down and marvel in this sweet little boy. I really don't know how my heart could hold any more love for him. I did decide to put him in his back pack while I vacuumed and was so surprised to feel his little head flop over as he zonked out. How cute!

1. Stockton's basketball game. He has so much energy and is so good at it!
4. Mason! I enjoy him every single day. The things I have gone through to get my family here has made me slow down and marvel in this sweet little boy. I really don't know how my heart could hold any more love for him. I did decide to put him in his back pack while I vacuumed and was so surprised to feel his little head flop over as he zonked out. How cute!
5. Watching baseball playoffs together as a family. We don't really have a favorite team but we are having fun watching.
6. A date with just Russell and me. So what that it was a work function and we got to go to the freezing cold REAL soccer game. It may not have been our first choice of things to do but we were together, I was wearing new jeans and lugging a purse instead of a diaper bag!
7. The way my boys come home from school excited to see their little brother. The way Mason responds as he realizes they are home. 

8. Chocolate Fudge ice cream from Baskin Robbins. If you love dark chocolate, there is nothing better!
9. Sitting together at church. I looked over at a bench full of handsome boys. I remembered I was the only girl sitting there and didn't even care!
10. Watching Russell be such a great dad. He cheers, he coaches, he teaches, he counsels, he encourages, he kisses, he works, he loves. I couldn't find anyone better. Me and the boys are so lucky.
Comments
Thank you for supporting us tonight at Chick-fil-a. I am so blessed that I have so many amazing neighbors and friends that would do anything for anyone! You are amazing!! Thanks!