One year ago today...
I watched my oldest boy graduate from elementary school.
I assured him there was nothing to worry about as I kissed him goodbye with tears in his eyes.
I headed to the hospital, excited and anxious for the day ahead.
I lay in a hospital bed appearing calm, feeling peace, but straining to hear the steady thump of my unborn baby's heart.
I watched my husband pace the floor, nervous and unable to do anything.
I listened to the sound of my boys in the hall waiting for their turn to come in the room.
I heard that little cry I had yearned and longed for for so, so long.
I held the most wonderful blessing straight from my Heavenly Father. I felt like I was in heaven with him.
Comments
He is so cute!
Happy Birthday Mason! You are a very special boy, and everyone that knows you loves you!