(Jake and Douglas)
The T-ville 13's are on the road to the Babe Ruth World Series. They have trained since last September. They have played as 14-yr.-olds on Saturdays so they can hit the fastest pitchers, train on the full size field and go up against kids taller and older than them. It has made them stronger, better and more prepared to play their best when the State tournament starts in July. Now they have all decided to get a #1 Buzz cut. This will be their summer look. "Are you sure you want a #1 Douglas?" I asked. "Maybe you should start with a #2 and get used to it." "Everyone else did a #1, Mom. I want one too." So, #1 one he got. We are all trying to get used to it but I do think it is way cool team camaraderie. Oh yea, and the necklaces are turning into a team thing as well. Go T-ville!
Comments