I don't know if you have seen it or not but I feel a lot like the people in those Arctic Circle commercials. They tell you about a simple thing they accomplished like being on time for work and how they are going to treat themselves for doing it so well. Well, I want to toot my horn a bit.
Today I got a whole lot accomplished which doesn't happen often these days. I did vacuuming, dusting, mopping, bathrooms, washed my rugs, held an Activity Day activity, cooked a 350 calorie dinner that not only was good for me but tasted good as well and took care of my little one through all of that. He didn't even take a long nap to give me extra time. I was on a roll today and it felt so good to get something done!
So, I think I will treat myself by sitting on the couch in my clean family room, sip some hot chocolate and watch the CMA awards. Here's to good days!
Comments